Man, I wish I had something interesting going on. Some cool thing I was doing at work or some love interest to occupy myself with. Instead, I'm searching the web looking for something to do.
I start working the day shift later next week which means I probably won't post anything on my blog until I go on mids again in October.
My sister just had her 31st birthday. That is so unbelievable, when did we get this old? That means I'll be 33 in a couple months, luckily I'm still gorgeous! So I can't fit in any pants except sweatpants and refuse to buy larger pants, who cares! When getting dressed here are the three outfit options for me: Sweatpants and sweatshirt, pajamas (very popular), or the ever-glamorous BDUs. Nothing says, "Come get me like!" camoflauge!
Why don't I have a love interest again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment