Today, I'm going to be bored and lonely because of the time zone thing and the person I've put in charge of entertaining me the last couple weeks is out of town. It's really going to suck when my entertainment returns home permanently in a couple weeks. I'm not going to have fun anymore and I'll just sit here thinking about the fun I used to have. Really ticks me off but what can a girl do? Oh yeah, nothing.
Too bad all the single CGOs stationed here are dorks. I don't mean a little on the dorky side, I mean dorks. The girls are all desperate attention whores and the guys, well... dorks.
Isn't a long entry today because I got in late and I have to go down to the brief in a few minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
At least you're not desperate too. Heehee.
Now PG is not a CGO, so is he still an option? Met him today, can't understand why he you didn't put him in charge of entertainment.
PG is so not in charge of entertaining me!
Post a Comment