background

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Watch Out Hollywood, Here We Come!

Sam and I filmed one of those cheesy Holiday Greetings from the troops things this afternoon. I know friends and family will be shocked but I made a complete ass of myself. At least it's only going to be shown in Tallahassee where I know 3 people. Sorry MooMoo, but I didn't send it to Omaha. I know way too many people there. When I finished the Sgt First Class was taking my mic off and kept shaking his head saying, "Why did you do that, Ma'am? Why did you do that?" Um, cuz I like to giggle and look dumb? No rehearsal, no retakes. It was awesome. When I told my mom she laughed and said at least it'll truly be Jennifer! Fo' shizzle! I just hope it really shows off my double chin, that'd be the best.

4 comments:

Mickity said...

You're awesome. What's the saying - no training wheels, just balls.

Waldo said...

I'll probably get recognized over Christmas and start having to sign autographs while waiting in line at Target.

Mickity said...

You're shopping at Target for x-mas? They have Target over there? Or, let me guess, you got last minute orders to a base on the east coast that starts with 'D'??? Woo Hooo!!!

Waldo said...

I'll be in a Target in FL the end of Dec. No Dover yet...