background

Friday, September 16, 2005

Mi nene (otra vez)

So Sammy will have his first soccer practice this afternoon. Too bad I have to work but maybe I'll be able to slip out for a few minutes. I found his little shin guards and everything! Cutie cutie.

I've realized many of my posts are about Sam... I'm going to be real short on conversation in about 13 yrs. Oh well, at least I'll still be a good dancer.

My job is boring and I want to do something else. Even if there is something to do I'm so unmotivated... I should have stuck with the jumping out of airplanes job I had lined up in the Army, mmm... infantry. :^)

I'm starving but the mess dress is tomorrow night. I'm going to celebrate Sunday with a big pan of brownies! Mickity will love that I volunteered to be an escort tomorrow night. I didn't have a date and I figured it would serve as a distraction. That way I wouldn't just be standing around wanting to puke because I felt so self-conscious. Anyway, looks like I'll get to spend the evening schlepping drinks for Generals. Why did I pay 25 Euro to attend this again?

No comments: