background

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Haircuts

Maybe I should just start cutting my own hair, then I'm the only one to blame. The haircut I got today is reminiscent of the haircut I got in Argentina where I had to get a bob when I returned to the states. Ugh. I've come to the conclusion that Europeans don't know too much about styling hair. Everyone's hairstyle appears to be circa 1992.

Stayed up too late and got up too early so now I don't feel like doing anything. If I was at work I'd put my head down on my desk but since I'm home I lay on the couch fretting over what I should be doing. Should I take a nap? How long before Sam gets home? What shoud we do when he gets home? I need to take snack-o stuff to work but then I'd have to fix my hair and put makeup on. I need to put the computer desk together so I don't have to sit on the floor hunched over the keyboard anymore.

My sister passed her final test to be a broker so congrats to her. I suggested she get a blog, too. Then she could be one of the cool kids.

I think I should throw out all the baby stuff I have stored downstairs, it's ridiculous. I always hear about people throwing it away and then becoming pregnant a month later, not that there's any chance of that... but still. I saved ALL Sam's baby clothes, bedding and decorations. Hmm.

Someone just buzzed at the door and I had a scare. I thought a coworker had ridden his bike to my house again but fortunately it was just a delivery for some neighbors. Greg doesn't need to see me hanging out in my sweats!

3 comments:

Mickity said...

How do the europeans get away with old hair styles? I thought they were supposed to be better then the US on everything but guns and fast cars?

Waldo said...

Um, no. At least not the ones I've seen. Men wear capris here.

yagopuchae said...

So what would you like Greg to see you in? If I didn't know any better, you're trying to impress the old man.