I love it! I've recently been in contact with an old friend and we had so much fun. I forgot my nickname was Queerbait until he called me that in an email. So funny! What? I can't date gay men? I hope we get to visit.
I have a love/hate relationship with This Week. Ever since I read George Stephanopolous' book he's irritated me but I love Cokie and George Will. Yes, I love George Will even though I disagree with almost every opinion he has. I get so annoyed when I watch the show but I look forward to seeing it. I'm also ticked because I missed the beginning when they had Clinton on. I'm a groupie, I just think he is a brilliant politician.
Time to climb the mountain of laundry in my bedroom, plant a flag and declare it my own. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know who George Will is...I'm so ignorant. I'll have to go read politics....beyond those of wonkette :-)
Hmmm....okay, I registered on the washingtonpost's website and read some of his crap about single black moms in New Orleans. Don't think I like that man...nope nope nope. I love people who think dads automatically make families stronger. I guess my dad and my step-dad made my family stronger in the sense that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...I mean, I'm certain that I needed hit with switches when I was 8 years old. Yeah, I deserved it. I was, after all, talking instead of going to bed when I was told to. Yeppers....that stepdad of mine sure made my upbringing a lot better then it would have been if my mom was single. Grrrrrrr
Post a Comment