I've decided not to go to the luncheon even though I RSVPed. I'm just hoping Col Menzel doesn't give me crap. I ate a huge breakfast an hour ago and there is no way I can eat lunch in an hour, plus I really feel like laying around and working in a nap or reading. Both, yes both.
It's getting cool here and I love it. Sweaters, jackets and the smell of burning wood. I can smell wood burning right now and it's comforting... making me think of Christmas plans. I also can't wait to go skiing again. It's great watching Sam and hearing him scream with delight. Then going in and getting hot chocolate... I definitely need to retire near mountains and snow.
Now the big decisions. Do I nap on the couch or completely surrender to my bed? Shower now or later?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ummm, go for a shower now.
Post a Comment