I wonder what I'll get done today. Who has money on nothing? Me. I did manage to water plants yesterday, that was my big day.
I signed up to go to luncheon that I don't want to attend anymore because it'll totally ruin my opportunity for a nap. Plus, the menu is a soul food buffet. As a yankee I can't hang. I won't be able to eat the ribs because a couple weeks ago I tried to grill ribs myself and now the thought of eating them makes me nauseous. My cooking has that effect...
I hear Sammy finishing up his Peanut Butter Captain Crunch so I'll have to finish up. Can anyone believe I'm in charge of dressing someone else? I was at the mall yesterday looking for some temporary orange hair color for Sam. I asked a couple women at a salon and they think I'm crazy for wanting orange hairspray. (I was saying orange with a German accent and making spraying motions around my head, kind of funny.) Whatever, it's for my 4-yr-old's mohawk-like hairdo. Really. I guess I'll ask my dad to send some and then see what happens when I send Sam to Kindergarten on post. Experiment=Sam ;^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can send hair spray. I have to resend that geometry book anyways. You want orange? Of course you want orange....that's the little man's fav color. See, I remember cause I'm awesome.
I think I'm drunk too, but that just adds to my charm. HAHA
He wants his hair to look like flames. It's funny. Too bad I wasn't there, we could be loaded together and twice as charming.
Post a Comment