Well, the whole NCOs working half days was resolved after I tattled but there's a whole 'nother slough of problems that are ticking me off. Number one, I am always amazed at everyone's lack of ambition. That said, I'm no ambitious Fred myself but I make most of these people look like complete slackers. Even with my incessant stupid comments and laughter. It's enough to make me want to scream, at least today.
I got an email from my friend Holmy and he might actually come over from England to visit. I wonder if he could make it in time for the Fest, he could bring Chuck too. No way, but maybe next year. Holmy at the Fest would be hilarious. I wonder how many girls he'd get to show him their boobs. He used to have an annual Halloween party that MooMoo and I would make asses of ourselves at. Hmm, maybe that was just me. I don't really recall. Stupid homemade beer all being lots of different brews that I wanted to try.
Stupid frozen chicken, too... taking until after 8:00 to cook. Now Sam gets to mow down dinner and head straight to bed. I love getting home at 6:30. I should go, I'm really crabby tonight. Mostly I'm crabby because the NCOs got screwed royally tonight. The same NCOs I tattled on, but they didn't deserve what they got today. They should have a competent SMSgt taking care of business instead of f-bombing them over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment