background

Monday, October 10, 2005

Feeling Better

I am soooo not very slick. Trying to keep my extra-curricular activities on the DL but it's not working out very well. I had drafted a personal email while the analyst was sleeping, yes sleeping. I left to refill my water and when I returned he was sitting in front of my monitor which I hadn't bothered to Ctrl+Alt+Del. He saw WAY too much personal info in the email and I came back and tried to act like nothing. Eeee. Why am I so stupid?

I feel like I haven't seen Sam in forever. I have to come in for training tomorrow so I won't be able to pick him up from the bus stop. I'd like to take him bike riding or something but I'll have to wait until my next day off which isn't until Friday.

I can't believe it's mid-October already. I'm starting to get excited about Christmas and seeing my sister, niece and nephew. Sam is terribly excited to see his Uncle. Kind of looking forward to Thanksgiving, too. ;^)

1 comment:

Waldo said...

My sister, you bet if she's related to me!