1. Wash my bedding.
2. Organize Sam's bookshelf.
3. Clean Sam's room.
4. Clean my room (fat chance).
5. Clean floors.
6. File paperwork at CYS.
7. Make pork tenderloin for dinner.
8. Already forgot what I was going to buy at PXtra. Drawing pad for Sam and something else...
9. Get mail and scream that my costume didn't get here in time.
10. Call Volvo and make an appt for service.
11. Order tires at AAFES before one of them blows out on the Autobahn.
12. Peel myself away from email.
13. Perform some sort of exercise today.
Almost noon and haven't managed to complete a task yet. I blame #12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Got 1, 3, 6 and 9 taken care of. I hate Military Postal Service. I caught some bastard having a personal conversation with some girl that had her mailbox open. Deliver my GD costume, slacker!
I didn't even read this before I gave you a hard time about being a slacker. Too funny. Work isn't cool and I'm not happy to be here.
I find it hard to believe that a person in the military would use public time/money/resources to pick up chicks. Sorry Charlie but that just doesn't happen!
Post a Comment