Mickity, I've been looking all over for you. I'm checking your blog, my blog, yago's blog about every 20 mins waiting for you. Where's the sharp humor and bitter anger? How am I supposed to get through my shift?
I called Sammy to say goodnight but he was already asleep. Zephyr woke him and he kind of grumbled through the conversation but managed to mumble, "I love you, too," a couple times. I bought him some books online and am pretty excited to read them with him later tonight.
While I was getting ready for work yesterday afternoon he came and sat in the bathroom. I finished and turned out the light as I went in to my bedroom. I saw him still sitting in the bathroom alone and went back to ask what he was doing. "I'm trying to talk to God in some peace and quiet. But you're in here now." Hmmm, should I chastise his tone? No, I'm too curious. "Oh, what are you saying to God? ...or is it private?" "It's private." "Okay..."
Yagopuchae is going to get up early this morning and driving two hours to take Sam to his soccer game. I am quite astonished, don't know what to make of it. Makes me think of my whiny ex that agreed to take Sam to the POW/MIA ceremony while I stood in the formation. He bailed at the last minute because it was hot outside. Mickity saved my bacon on that one, and missed the ceremony due to an ill-timed potty break. I think I'll keep the new man around as long as he wants to stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are so blessed. I keep doing the same thing, I'm honnestly bored to death w/o Mickity on-line.;[
mickity is in lovely altus, OK visiting Mr Mickity for the weekend. Sorry I didn't update w/ the latest.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Post a Comment