background

Friday, October 21, 2005

My Boyfriend

My boyfriend spent the last couple days with me but left late this afternoon. As soon as I saw him turn from view on the Autobahn I missed him. I wanted to follow him home. Very crazy and I'm trying to put some sense to it before I go insane.

I have to keep reminding myself that it's impossible to like someone this much after dating a month. You can't know someone that well after such a short period of time. It takes much longer to peel away the different layers of a person, like peeling an onion. Nonetheless, it's so much fun hanging out with him. I don't remember liking anyone I've dated this much. Crazy crazy, can't stop thinking about him.

Sam likes him a lot too which is comforting and alarming at the same time. Quit seeming so perfect so that when you leave I don't have to try to explain it to Sam. You fit too well. Sam called you family today and I ignored it, should I have corrected him? I don't know. Maybe you won't leave...

6 comments:

Mickity said...

I only dated my husband for 3 months....then there we were in a Vegas drive through wedding chapel at 9PM on a sunday night ;-)

Waldo said...

Yeah, but you got to barf in his new Mustang. I haven't had the opportunity to puke in his car yet! I guess there's always this weekend...

Mickity said...

That's my girl....I knew there was a reason I loved you :-)

abbyabitha said...

"Ogre's are like onions...we have many layers" - Shrek

yagopuchae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yagopuchae said...

I didn't delete anything important...I'm sure your boyfriend misses you too but he'll visit just as soon as YOU get done with your shifts. Thanks for the warning of what I have to look forward to, Mick.o