background

Thursday, October 20, 2005

For Mickity

Three screen names that you have had: What do I look like, a geek? I've had two: Waldo and ysk.

Three things you like about yourself: I'm goofy, independent and liberal.

Three things you don't like about yourself: I'm impatient, at times quick to anger and gossip too much.

Three parts of your heritage: Polish, Irish and German

Three things that scare you: Empty nest syndrome, childhood cancer and being homeless

Three of your everyday essentials: Coffee, hug and kiss

Three things you are wearing right now: Pink sweatpants with huge wine stains on them, Nebraska Special Olympics tshirt my baby's daddy bought me in 1994, and underused running shoes

Three of your favorite songs: Fly Me Courageous, The Gambler and Rhinestone Cowboy

Three things I want in a relationship: Honesty, security, laughter

Two truths and a lie: I wouldn't change my past for anything, I love living in Europe and I think I have a good life.

Three things you can't do without: Magazines, TV, my boy

Three places you want to go on vacation: Russia, India, Patagonia

Three things you just can't do: Fight, see something through to fruition, put together my computer desk

Three kids' names: Sam, Katelyn, Connor

Three things you want to do before you die: Buy a house in a foreign country, visit every continent, see my grandchildren graduate

Three Celeb crushes: George Clooney, Anderson Cooper (I love that guy too!), and I think Eddie Izzard... is that wrong?

Three of your favorite musicians: Madonna, Robert Smith, Kenny Rogers

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: Shoulders, back and pecs

Three of your favorite hobbies: traveling, reading, hobbies are overrated

Three things you want to do really badly now: Sleep for 12 hours straight, kiss my boyfriend, visit a friend

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: Doctor, teacher, lawyer

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I hate romance novels, I have trouble expressing myself, I like to drink beer.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I gossip, I like dressing up, I have too many pairs of shoes.

Mistressofmoomoo and Yago, care to give it a try?

2 comments:

Mickity said...

Let's see....you have a crush on an english cross dresser and you like Kenny Rogers......jeez-o-man. All this time I thought we were friends!

Waldo said...

I love you! I can't believe you remember that/those.