A couple of people at work have new baby girls and I'm trying to shop online for little welcome home gifts. I've got over $200 of merchandise in the shopping cart right now. What's wrong with me? Everything is sooo cute! I love babies.
Okay, my warm fuzzy feeling is gone. A couple of Republicans trashed it with their loud obnoxious conversation. Why the heck can't everyone be as smart as Mickity and me? It's so frustrating when people have opposing views and then blab over the news I'm trying to watch. (Which was incidentally doing a little Bush bashing.)
Yea, bird flu just arrived in Europe. Can't wait to get me some of that! Stupid asian birds and their flu. I'm getting grouchy because I'm tired. That reminds me, I've sworn off the snack fund treats again. Starting tomorrow, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment