background

Friday, October 14, 2005

One More Thing

Real quick, before I go. I almost forgot to announce that dumb me has accidentally made a date with the 50 yr old, sleepin' on duty, porn watchin' analyst. So not funny. Now I'm squirming trying to figure a graceful way out of it. Yago keeps telling me there is no graceful way with this guy. He's right but I can't bring myself to be an ass when I work alone with him all the time. Mickity would have several gentle solutions if she were in my situation...

4 comments:

yagopuchae said...

Accidentally, my butt! Was it just a coincidence that the date is set for the day AFTER I leave? You move quick. Set 'em up, knock 'em down.

Mickity said...

How the hell could you accidentally make a date with that freak? That's like accidently making a date with Elkins....eewwww gross.

I think that day would be a good time for the boy to develope explosive diareah. HAHAHA

Waldo said...

I love you guys.

abbyabitha said...

I just want to say that I have faith in Mickity and I din't think she would have allowed and accident like that to occur. We are going to have to teach you to be a bitch right from the start...then they don't want the date...hahaha