I damn near got cornered in to another, what's the word? ...date? The circus will be in town and guess who pulls out the calendar and tells me what days he has available to go with me. Eeeek. I dodged it though.
Then there was a phone call for the Marine with PBF. A man. We giggled and speculated. Talked about all the things I should have filled him in on while I had the chance. Immediately afterward I got a call from Yagopuchae. We were only on the phone a few minutes but after I hung up Greg was all, "Do you have a man, too?"
"Maybe."
"Who? It couldn't be Huff, he's gone."
Giggle.
"Where does he work?"
"Are we going to play 20 questions now?"
Subject change.
I hurt and feel nauseous. I can't take more Tylenol for another two hours. Need pity. So far I have drunk 1.5 liters of water this evening and my urine is still brown. Ew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
jeezy creezy.....you have an infection in your blood stream.....eeek....sounds awful. Get better soon. I don't feel right making fun of a sick person ;-)
I appreciate that.
It would make Greg so happy to find out who your man is. Greg just loves that guy so much. He would be so happy for you. Get better, girl. Much hate, still zero.
What all have you eaten lately? Dinned out at any places, this doesn't sound good at all. Eat some canolupe it cleanses the digestive system. Good luck .
Yagopuchae - Zero my foot, it's a 10 and you know it.
Skyeblue2u - Mmmm, that sounds good. I'm going to get some when the stores open.
Mistressofmoomoo - I love you and I will.
Presumptions, presumptions...
Post a Comment