Thank goodness I'm feeling better today. I'm happy because I'm not bent over groaning wishing I could just cry... I'll leave that to a broken-hearted Marine. :^)
I'm checking out ski rental properties. I want to take Sam skiing so bad but with work and school to schedule around it's difficult. Plus, I really want to take lessons so I don't seriously injure myself and I can't unless he's in a week long ski class. I don't think the school would like me to pull him out for a week so I could get some snowboarding lessons. It's so much fun and I'm SOOOO bad at it! Who needs pride on a bunny slope? My favorite moment last winter was when a little girl stopped and asked if I was okay after I wiped out real hard. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just going to lay here for a few minutes though. Thank you." Beer and hot cocoa by a crackling fire after a day full of screaming like a little girl, you can't beat that.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Daily Show, my analyst does not. He's sitting with headsets on moaning. Whatever, dude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment