I still haven't received my Robin costume, this doesn't look good. I have tomorrow and Monday since the mail room isn't open on weekends. If it gets here after Halloween what am I going to do with a $50 Robin costume?
A little boy on Sam's soccer team gave him a birthday card today. It was cute, homemade with candy taped to it. I was talking to the mom and she asked if Sam could go to AWANIS (KWANIS or whatever it is) with Jacob. She said they encourage the kids to bring their friends and Jacob said Sam is his best friend. I'm not sure how I feel about it, with no knowledge of it I think they're trying to steal my baby from the Catholic church and Father Passamonti. Sam has religion and religious education, although I have really slacked since I started mids in July (July for Okies). I said yes before I thought about it... but what harm could really be done? I haven't had to field any tough questions about the Holy Spirit or Jesus in a couple months.
Yesterday afternoon I fell asleep suddenly and in an odd position. My eyebrows were screwed up all night. I tried to gel them and everything but nothing helped. I just thought it was funny when I was applying hair gel to my eyebrows yesterday.
Enjoying The Daily Show now. Thanks to Mistress for finally putting a new post on her blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Not laughing at you gelling your eyebrows. I have never heard of them repositioning themselves. You are impressive!
AWANA - Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed. Isn't he a little young to be unionized? Good bene's though.
Post a Comment