I'm completely pissed off with a red face trying to grit my teeth and keep my mouth shut. The analyst has been f-bombing with me the last two days. If he doesn't get a reaction maybe he'll get bored and stop. I'm really trying to keep it together and not just curse him out Mickity-style. Maybe I could make a man cry, that'd be awesome.
He called me fat earlier, which went over my head until he pointed it out to me. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying and then he said, "That was mean, I don't know why I've been so mean to you lately." Whatever, Tubby. Then he has made a point of talking through Phil and Oprah the last two days just to annoy me. Oprah had stuff on about the environment today and he just kept saying, "So I guess this is Bush's fault. (insert eye roll) Yeah, it's all the rich countries. We need more gov't because they always fix complicated problems." Shut up! No one said we need the gov't to subsidize hybrid autos. She's talking about switching light bulbs you stupid f-bomb.
WIC commercial comes on, one of his favorite subjects. He asks, "Did you use that?"
"Yes, I did. I was unemployed at the time but I know what you think about it."
"How do you know what I think?" he asked.
"Because I've listened to your comments every time the commercial runs about gov't handouts and how we should just keep giving stuff away. Make it a lottery."
"Wow, you must think I'm ignorant and mean."
"I don't think you're mean," was my answer.
He also doesn't think we as humans contribute in any way to global warming. In fact, there's no such thing as global warming. You're stupid if you think that. It's God's doing. We have nothing to do with the whole thing, pollutants don't exist. Brilliant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hang in there don't let him find your over the edge button.
I'm trying, thanks.
You should just ask him why he is so interested in antagonizing you....but make him feel really stupid....like he has nothing better going on then to act out in a childish manner to get attention. Then punch him in the face.
Post a Comment