
This is me before and after my phone call last night. Thank you.
I'm working on the holiday, kind of sucks because there isn't anything to do. I'm not really too ambitious either. I have the weekend off and I don't know what to do with myself. I'd like to get out and do something though. I guess I could try to ride bikes with Sam if the weather is okay. Maybe I could finally drive to Switzerland although I don't feel like spending the whole day lost in my car. Maybe not a good idea. We'll see.

3 comments:
You sleep underneath rows of shrubery? Crazy. Don't like you, and I'm not laughing.
I think you should go get lost in switzerland. Then you could find out where they hide all the good cheese so that when I come visit you we go get some german wine and some swiss cheese and eat, drink and be merry.
I took some art classes from Mickity at the 47 CS.
Post a Comment