background

Friday, November 11, 2005

What Else?

I came home from work and it's freezing in my apartment. It's only about 40 degrees outside and I have no heat or hot water. I have no idea why and of course the housing office won't be open until Monday. I'll have to go to the housing office because those punks NEVER answer their phones or return calls so that'll be awesome too.

We're going to spend the next 2 1/2 days shivering and showering at the gym. What the heck? Why does this always happen to me? I'm irritated and cold.

3 comments:

Skye said...

They don't have an emergcy.maimtance man?

Waldo said...

No. I found my meter and the gas apparently has been turned off for reasons I don't know. My bill is paid automatically and the money was taken from my acct. Germans don't work weekends, period. This is going to suck.

Skye said...

Hey, just thought I'd check in and see if you're alright. Wish there was something I could do to help.