Anyone know how to say Fire! in German? Here's a picture of Zephyr trying ridiculously hard to light 33 candles. I went out and ran a few errands while she finished up. It was no easy task!
HEY - how come I didn't know it was your birthday? GD it! GD it! Well, happy freakin' birthday. BTW - you could have mentioned it when we talked on the phone :-)
I'm married with two boys: Schmitty, 11, and Ralphie, 5. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom.
Mickity, Jessica and StuckinMD are friends, MistressofMooMoo is my sister and Yagopuchae is my husband. I blog to keep in touch with everyone.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday...wish I could have been there.
Happy Birthday!
Thanks everyone, and I understand mistress. Same reason I don't call you guys!
And Happy Birthday to abbyabitha too!
HEY - how come I didn't know it was your birthday? GD it! GD it! Well, happy freakin' birthday. BTW - you could have mentioned it when we talked on the phone :-)
Post a Comment