
I've been slacking on the blogging. I got my heat fixed so I haven't had much to gripe about lately. Mmm, hot showers.
Oh, here's something. I had the 50,000 miles maintenance done on my car. Almost €600! Holy crap. I still have to buy tires which is not easy unless I want to spent another €1,000. I called AAFES at 3:15 yesterday afternoon and the guy put me on hold and forgot about me. I tried calling back and the phone was off the hook until they closed (4:00), at which point they were no longer answering. I was so mad. I'm still kind of irritated.
Sam's learning things I'm not too happy about. He called something Chinese the other day, as if it were derrogatory. Later, he said something about Jewish. He has no idea what either mean. I asked where he learned the words and he wasn't really able to answer me. Then a few days ago he asked if I knew that all people with brown skin were from Africa. What? He's aware we're white, I liked it more when he was completely unaware that we had white skin.

5 comments:
I'll take good care of it. It'll be here Fri.
Have you told the child about his middle name? heehee
What is your picture of?
It's a suitcase with a smile.
Everytime I pack a suitcase my cat gets in it and hides, then at the right moment he leaps out and scares me 1/2 to death!
Post a Comment