I went to Yago's house for the first time Thursday night. It was a surprise, as all my coworkers now know because I can keep my mouth shut almost as well as he can. I was expecting tv tray end tables and mismatched furniture. Nope, he's way ahead of me. (I don't even have the tv trays.) I really don't know what he's doing with a slug like me but whatever. I guess I'm okay with a guy that has a nice, clean, well-furnished house. So far the worst I've seen from him is he salts his cantaloupe, eww.
He's back in the states now going through a difficult time, I hope he's doing okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dear Slug,
Thank you for the kind words and for the visit. They mean more to me than you realize. And you're not just a slug, you're my slug.
Mickity, there's some sappy fodder for you. Hope it sends you running to the bathroom puking!
Hmmm....I hope he's okay too, but he did call me out. Well, Mr Yago, be nice to my friend and I will be your bestest friend :-) Be bad and we will redefine the meaning of the word bitch :-) heehee really I did that without you, but whatever :-)
Stop it!
Obviously Yago doesn't know me sister ehh?
I think my sarcasm was lost.
Post a Comment