I really wanted to take Sam to see this movie but of course it's only showing two days and I have to work. It looks so cute.
At least I'm back on days. No more working with the incredible sleeping analyst. Well, not until December anyway. Trying to figure out what to do with myself for the next 8 hrs. There's nothing going on here. I should work some more on the Pashto but I can't figure out the alphabet and it's ticking me off. My old roommate told me that once you learn the alphabet it's easy. She had stuff hanging on the walls written in Farsi and it blew my mind that she could read it. I just need to hear the sound and see the character that goes with it but the online course doesn't do that. I bought a couple books but they aren't talking books so it's not really helping.
Trying not to think of my upcoming board that will decide my fate. My OPR that was due in June still isn't done so I don't have much faith that my supervisor will have my PRF ready in time. I'm going to be one broke person on Sep 29th. I should be thinking about where I'm going to go, FL or NE? What am I going to do to earn a living? I have no idea. In FL I'd probably work on being a Spanish teacher and in NE I'd probably try to get a job as a contractor again. I hated being a contractor though. Maybe I could get a job working for my brother-in-law at Long John's Silver. That way I could smuggle out some fish for my boy.
That reminds me, what am I going to make for dinner? I forgot to get anything out of the freezer. Fish sticks probably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can say "The boy is under the airplane" in Pashtun. What more do you need? Just learn: The monkey is on the branch, the cat is on the chair, the mouse is under the table. Once you get those you should be great, at least it worked for Eddie.
That's why you're my favorite.
Post a Comment