background

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far...

Tonight I was trying to put Sam to bed and he fell down the stairs. Not completely down the stairs but he tumbled down a few of them. Last week at Yagopuchae's I completely wiped out on the stairs and think I broke my toe cuz I'm smarty. Anyway, Sam started crying and I went to comfort him and asked where it hurt. He said his hand and his back. While I was sympathizing with him he said, "I hurt my hand and my back like you hurt your toe and your back at Mr. Yago's." Yep, the apple didn't fall far from the apple tree. Poor little fella.

3 comments:

yagopuchae said...

We are all a site to see. Hope you are both better.

abbyabitha said...

ouch!

Skye said...

Oh no, baking chocolate chip cookies might make everyone better.