background

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Happy at Work?

I have high hopes for tonight. I even got here two minutes early, unusual for me. Everyone seems to be in a good mood down here and someone brought in two bags of peanut M&Ms. Danger! Danger! My goodness, I love those things and I always rationalize that they're not that bad for me because they have nuts in them. I'm going to do some Pashto, read some of my Money magazine and my Larry the Cable Guy book. I slept forever today and feel good. We'll see what I report in about eight hours.

My analyst (one that I like) is even talking about switching nights with the sleeping wonder of an analyst so that we can work together. He likes me. (Not likes me, likes me. Just likes me. I shouldn't flatter myself too much considering who the other Watch Officers are.)

Sam was mooching my corned beef hash, eggs and toast tonight. He usually won't touch the hash so I didn't mind sharing until he was all, "Can I have more?" Dude, this is my breakfast. Shouldn't someone be in charge of feeding you? Oh, wait a minute.

I got up today to find lots of emails, that always makes me happy.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

You forgot to mention that the best part of your day was that you got to talk to your smart, funny friend before you went to work :-)