It's another Saturday that I'm not working, how cool is that? I woke up early and super-motivated. I was vacuuming at 0800, made pancakes and then got sucked in to the tv. Castaway was on and even though I've seen it a bunch of times I really like it.
I wish I had more interesting things to talk about but since I got up so early I feel like taking a nap right now instead of doing laundry or going to the store. I MUST go to the store today though.
I've realized I drink WAY too much coffee these days because I get headaches every few hours, not just late morning anymore when I don't have caffeine. Coffee for me is kind of what I think smoking is for others. It's very social... being part of the coffee club and taking coffee breaks. Unfortunately, in my new office the biggest coffee drinkers are old gray-haired men. They're not all old but the 3 most frequent visitors to the coffee pot are grandpas. One of them has a wandering eye (not in the cheatin' kind of way) and one calls me ma'am. It's awkward for me to have an old guy call me ma'am, especially when I'm a LT! It might be different if I were a colonel. Oh well, I guess it's the one person I get a shred of respect from over there. I guess I should just appreciate it.
I'm just waiting for Weekend Update to start on SNL so I can leave and get something done today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll call you ma'am if you really want. You are my elder and all...
Post a Comment