Today is gray and positively dreary outside. I had great plans for today but now see none of it is going to happen. I need to talk to Father Passamonti but don't have the energy. I'm still sleepy without reason, all I can think is it must still be jetlag. Jetlag.
I see the church from my window and it looks beautiful to me even if it really isn't. It mostly has a stone facade but also has tudor styling that doesn't seem to match. Part of the roof has been redone and you can clearly tell the new tiles from the old... But the lights are on inside showing through the stained glass windows and it makes me want to go inside.
Sam has been sick today but that too seems to have passed. I need to wash the towels I used to clean up after him but dread the trek downstairs to the washer.
I miss my boyfriend and want to call him again but shouldn't. I talked to him this morning and don't have anything new to report plus I want to talk to him before I go to sleep.
I really need to finish sorting laundry and do some wash...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what's going on with SOS? are you two planning a wedding or something...you sickos! You totally better not be keeping me out of any loops and I am totally wearing a feather headress to the ceremony...even if I don't get to be the chief bridesmaid :-)
Where do you come up with your crazy ideas?? I was just talking about SOS getting in the way of my happiness. Way to jump the gun though, I love your optimism. ...and don't worry, I'll always have a pair of moccasins for you.
Jeez Micko, you are as bad as my grandmother. She kept telling Sammy, "you can call me grandmother, and trying to get him to hug her." His expression was priceless as he looked at her like "who the hell are you?"
Post a Comment