I just got back today and everything seems to be back to normal. Sam's in the tub playing and I actually got a number from netflix and the problem should be fixed.
Christmas and New Year's went very well. I had a great time with my family and then met Yago's family. I don't think anything could have gone better. My plants even seem to be clinging to life. Herr Converso said kein problem about the Kehrwoche and everything. Only one thing wrong, stupid SOS.
I started reading Memoirs of a Geisha and I love it, can't wait to get in bed and continue reading it. I have tons of straightening up to do first though.
I start my new office tomorrow so I should have more to write then. Better get cracking so I can go to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Stupid SOS is what I say too. It's just too bad that the fam HATED you, especially the grandparents...Micko says we are nasty...what does she know? =D
Post a Comment