I made an appt today to talk to my priest because I'm too lazy to go on the weekends. I told him that I'd, "had an intimate relationship before marriage." (big surprise to him since he remembers Sam) He said a few things including I, "need to love myself." I'm know I gave him a puzzled look because I wasn't sure if he was talking about masturbation! I realize that's not what he was talking about but it was my first reaction upon hearing I needed to love myself.
Also, during the course of our discussion he used the word "bastards" (not in relation to Sam, of course) and said Hell in a cussing kind of way. He has a Boston accent too which makes the whole thing even more interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Heehee...I should probably love myself more :-)
At least that way, your feet don't get all scraped up.
You all think you're SO funny...
I am respectfully declining further comment because I am directly affected (or will be when I get home) and my quips (however witty I think they are) can only jeopardize my chances.
Post a Comment