Coworker A just asked Coworker B, "So, are you going to break my record from last night? I didn't get out of here until after 8:00." Earlier Coworker B made a big point of telling the boss at 8:00 am of all the stuff he'd worked on since he came in before anyone else. (Apparently, he thinks 7:06 is the crack of dawn.) He says, "I came in to work on something and the phone's been ringing off the hook since I got here." Unfortunately, I came in at 7:30 (I was the second one in) and hadn't heard the phone ring at all. These guys are so interested in patting themselves on the back it's disgusting.
They're all my heroes, I can't wait til I become an ass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can you say Zan? hahaha
So funny, I mean true! Maybe ol' Zan is at SOS now, along with Paula Schoch (Kelly). Yago would probably love hanging out with the two of them TOGETHER.
Post a Comment