I have been brilliant lately! Tuesday I came to work without my BDU top, I'm still not sure how I managed that. I had to go back home and finish dressing myself, duh. Then, yesterday I forgot to put on deodorant. I thought I felt a little sticky but I kept putting my nose in my shirt and it smelled okay to me. But when I changed in to my pajamas last night and got my nose closer it was clear I'd forgotten it.
Today I'm all right but I didn't iron my uniform...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds like me three times I had to go back up the stairs before I had it all together, the last time they asked me if I had everything, I told 'em I wouldn't know till I reached the second landing...
That sucks. Sounds like your vacation was good though.
Post a Comment