background

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Picabo Adsit

Yagopuchae, Sam and I all had a really nice weekend in Austria. I learned to snowplow and went up the chair lift a couple times. A real chair lift, not just a tow rope. I wish we could have stayed a little longer, I was really starting to enjoy myself and felt like I could do something out there. It makes me want to head to the mountians every weekend. I get a kick out of watching Sam too, although I didn't really get to see too much of him this time since we were in separate lessons.

Yagopuchae even spent last night at my house and got up at 4:30 am to spend another night with us. That meant an afternoon of shirtless man wrestling, Sam loves it. He's so good to us.

Can't wait until Friday when we get to be together again.

2 comments:

yagopuchae said...

It was not "shirtless." As Sam would say "we had our wrestling shirts on."

Waldo said...

Be happy I said "shirtless" and not "topless." I couldn't bring myself to put the word topless in a sentence with my son's name in it.