I'm so happy today, Yagopuchae will be here in a few hours and we'll be off on our little adventure. I'm not even going to tell him that I'm not done packing yet, he'd be annoyed. The thing is, I'm busy at night. I rarely am done, ready for bed and on the phone at 9:00 as I like to be. Really, I watch a little tv while I eat dinner but I'm not lounging on the couch procrastinating. I'm changing out of my uniform, cooking, eating, cleaning, nagging Sam to get ready for bed, reading to him and then getting myself ready for bed. Anyway, enough whining. I'll make a quicky trip home for lunch and finish the packing and it'll all be good.
I sent in the money for the Sock Hop at Sam's school in a couple weeks. I marked the "family" category and included an extra $2 for pictures. I think I'm more excited about marking the form than about the Sock Hop. I don't have 50's clothes for me OR Sam but it's just a fundraiser. I'm sure I'll see some poodle skirts and saddle shoes but I'll get by with jeans and my brown shoes. :^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fellow family member,
I won't be annoyed. I know you're busy at night and could you some help. See you in a few.
Post a Comment