background

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Attention to Detail

Here's an example of my awesome attention to detail. Yesterday I wore my undies inside out, accidentally. The funny thing was I had gone to the bathroom at least four or five times before I noticed. (I drink lots of coffee and water during the day.)

Yagopuchae and I are making plans together for our future and I'm excited. No one's ever cared what I wanted or thought before. It's funny because we want the same things and have the same thoughts before we even discuss anything. It's perfect and I know I'm nauseating to everyone else but, oh well. I'm hoping to get out soon even though I said I wanted to retire. It'd be nice to have the money but life is too difficult trying to balance everything and not doing any of it very well. I think I'll be better at being a mom than a captain anyway. Plus, I don't much like being a Lootinint and I don't think Capt will be much better. It'll be nice not to look at train schedules every weekend.

The old diet isn't going so well, it's got me kind of bummed. I broke down and ate Taco Bell yesterday and today I was starving and ate my lunch at 0900. I even ate Cheerios at home before I came in but I was still hungry.

No comments: