background

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

CONGRATS MICKITY!!!!

First and foremost, congratulations to Mickity for getting in to Villanova Law School!! She's going to do great and LOVE it. She'll find more intellectual people to sharpen her debatin' skillz. Pilots just think they're smart cuz a bunch of other pilots told them so. (gotta throw in some pilot hate)

Sam's doopy problem has improved since the pink diapers. He's back in underwear. He's afraid of going to Mr. Jason's house in a diaper again. Not very manly.

You know how some months fly by and some drag by? This month is DRAGGING. It's killing me. I'm waiting for lots of things in June... my board results, my promotion, and maybe a little celebration?

Friday I get to fill in for the secretary so I'll probably blog lots that day. That job is BORING, no one ever calls or goes in there. I just sit and stare at the computer.

Yesterday was an awful day. I yelled at Sam and didn't give him a hug goodbye and then got my butt handed to me by a Lt Col via email (who cc'd lots of people). It wasn't my fault but I still felt like the dummy. I was still thinking about it in the shower this morning but I'm finally over it. (I think.) Sounds minor but it was pretty sucky.

Look forward to more on Friday...

2 comments:

yagopuchae said...

I figured mick-o would have already commented on this one...but I'll take it. So with all those guys in your org, why were you picked to fill in as secretary? Because you're a gurrrl?

Mickity said...

Thanks for givin' me some props. I always feel so validated when other people mention me on their website. It's really quite pathetic isn't it? I'm an attention whore fer sure :-)