I bought a new scent yesterday during lunch. I forgot what I was supposed to be shopping for and started wandering around. I've been looking for something new for a while but whenever I start sniffing around I can't find anything I really like. The perfume counters always smell of everything mixed together and when you pick up a bottle to sniff it's always overpowering. After a while olfactory senses are dulled and I'm afraid of choosing the strongest instead of the best. Too citrusy, too floral, too sweet, too prostituty. Sam tries to help but he likes everything and tends to pick the funky bottles based on aesthetics.
Yesterday I grabbed ONE bottle, took a little wiff and decided it wasn't awful. I accidentally got too much this morning. The first squirt was only half a squirt because it was a new bottle so I went with another squirt and it was too much. So now I'm in my office and it's all I can smell. I feel like a smelly hooker, or at least one of the annoying girls with WAY too much perfume that you can smell 30 feet away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment