I've been dreading someone moving to my office because I thought she was a meany. Today is her second day, she's been nothing but sweet and now I feel bad. Maybe I shouldn't have bad mouthed her so bad.
On the other hand, I'm not the only one that has a history with her. I've heard from four other people that she's been a witch to them too. She has yelled at me and been unpleasant in the past but maybe I just caught her at a bad time.
I'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hmmmm....I say go with your first instinct. I forgave too many bastards for yelling at me. There's no excuse for it. All it does is create stress and then everyone's work suffers from it. A quote from Maya Angelou - "When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time."
Some people who are nice under normal situaions, act very differently under stressful situations in which they don't know how to handle. I, on the other hand, I just try and act mean all the time so people know what they are getting =| (that's my mean face)
Oh and, plus she has THAT book on her desk, which automatically means that she in nice, right?
It's your ticket in to heaven. Just have a Bible on your desk.
You ARE mean and scary.
My $.02 - when you are mean when you're stressed then you stress and anger the person you're mean to. Then they go be stressed out and mean to someone else. And it just goes on down the line. All the sudden the lowest ranking airman in the place is getting bitch slapped and doesn't know why. Minus that last part - being a bitch at work really does have a negative impact....on everyone. Even the people you don't mean for it to. Trust me, I know.
And a bible on the desk? That right there would be the fist clue.....SATAN SATAN SATAN!
Post a Comment