background

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Squared Away

In a feeble attempt to look more squared away I put my hair up differently today. I put my bangs in a barrette so they wouldn't hang in my face. Unfortunately, I have an odd-shaped noggin with hair that NEVER cooperates. I look like an idiot and this only accentuates my nose, one of my favorite features. My FAVORITE is the double chin that I noticed a few months ago. Today is the start of a new month and I'm going to try to improve my lifestyle. I used to do really well but somehow I ditched all my good habits.

Oh, and I decided to give up cussing for lent. That'll be interesting. I cussed twice before 0900 this morning so it's not going to great. I think I'll give Sammy's piggy bank 50 cents everytime I cuss.

4 comments:

Mickity said...

You're so funny. I love how much we have in common with our whole - get in shape, have a better life thing. We should just admit that we are cheese eating, wine drinkin', dancin fools and the world is better cause of it :-)

yagopuchae said...

Mick-o is right...I wouldn't like you if you were completely squared away. I need a little humor at your expense in my day, as you have a little humor at my expense...How about 50 cents to my piggy bank as well...and Sammy and I get to decide what words are cuss words...=D

Waldo said...

I love cheese, wine, beer, all the bad stuff. I did manage to say no to the Fritos yesterday but I hate eating sandwiches without really salty chips.

If I was squared away does that mean you'd stop tripping up the stairs to my apartment and I wouldn't get to laugh at you?

yagopuchae said...

You mean tripping up the stair, right? Its only the one that gets me.