I posted the picture of my ring last night, as promised. You may be wondering why I placed my new diamond ring on a Jimmy Dean sausage link for a photo...
If you look at the picture you'll notice a cut on my middle finger. That's from chopping onions at Yagopuchae's house a week and a half ago. I cut myself but continued on chopping, being careful not to get blood on the food. But when Yago saw what I'd done he ran upstairs and got some peroxide and a bandaid for me. He bandaged me up, it was pretty cute really. Of course, it could just be that he didn't want to chop onions or have to cook bloody onions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The sanitary conditions of MY food were the only reason I bandaged you up...
This is awsome news! Congratulations, lots of love and happiness to all three of you!!!!
Yea!! Stuckinmd, I'm so happy to hear from you!!! I didn't think you ever looked at this. Hope things are going well for you and you're enjoying your classes. Tell Nick a strange lady he doesn't remember says, "Hello."
Post a Comment