background

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ready to move on


Those night sweats I was so worried about... Well they haven't returned. That's good news but I don't know if I should go ahead and have the labs done since they were already ordered. That's not really very interesting...

I don't have much that's interesting to blog about these days. I'm engaged and planning the honeymoon, waiting for my flaming exit from the AF so I can become better acquainted with my little boy and maybe have another... All very exciting to me but it doesn't provide much entertainment for a reader.

I can't wait to get pregnant again. This time there will be two families excited about a new arrival. I know Yagopuchae will be funny with his zillion questions. I may have to make up cravings just to keep him entertained. (really, to keep myself entertained)

Just Like Heaven arrived in the mail today. Yagopuchae put it in my Netflix queue but now denies it. See, I gave him my username and password in case there was something that he wanted to see. I was trying to be thoughtful. I went from having three movies in my queue to 52! That's right, 52 friekin' movies. Thanks Yago, we're set until mid 2007 with the movies. But back to the topic of the paragraph... He loves Reese Witherspoon but is too embarrassed to admit he put a romantic comedy (or drama, I dunno) in the queue. Don't worry, we won't think any less of you.

5 comments:

yagopuchae said...

I like it better when you aren't playing secretary. You know...when you have a little less time on your hands.

I'm in trouble come August when you have MORE time on your hands, aren't I?

Mickity said...

I can't believe you're getting all maternal on me. Maybe the night sweats were really just cause you were living in TX. It is the sweatiest state in the union you know.

Oh - my honey liked Legally Blond, but still won't admit it :-)

stuckinmd said...

i am so excited for you!!!! talk
away! So when is the big day and
where is the h-moon going to be, when are you escaping the a.f. etc, etc, etc.

Life is good for me and nick, I am
very busy, school, the dr office and the photo job. School is great but you know that includes lots of studying, papers...looks
like nick is going to Colombia, S.A. for a little while this summer. GULP!

Waldo said...

I was just reading about Colombia, that is a lot safer than it used to be. No worries there.

We're still working out the details but it looks like we're going to honeymoon in Russia for a couple weeks. I'm excited.

yagopuchae said...

Well I thought it was a great movie. It contributed more to my afternoon nap than the rainy afternoon.