So I was freaking out a little bit, I think I'm okay now. It's just a wait and see kind of thing...
I've been getting night sweats when I go off the pill, it's been going on for a couple years. I tried to tell a doctor about it a year and a half ago but he ignored me. I finally found a doctor that listened to me and I'm supposed to be tested next week. She told me to quit taking the pill for a month so she could do the blood tests and then I have to wait a couple more weeks for the results.
I was afraid now that someone is listening nothing will be wrong. I thought maybe I wouldn't get night sweats now that I'm supposed to get a blood test to find out what is causing it. Saturday and Sunday nights I woke up a little warm but it wasn't like the night sweats that I would wake up with in TX where I was soaked. ...Until last night. So it is still happening but only when I'm not on the pill.
But really, other than premature menopause what could be causing this? It's obviously a hormone problem if it's okay while I'm taking BCP. I was hoping for some answers and searched WebMD but everything says menopause or cancer treatment. I'm pretty sure I haven't been treated for cancer... You're not supposed to go through "the change" until 50!!
PLUS I read a few blogs almost every day and what's up with all the fertility problems?? Greek Tragedy, Zube Girl, Painting Chef...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't sell yourself too short. You are closer to 50 than you are leading on...
You are so...hmmm. Let's just say that comment deserves some of my special pot roast. :^) Shouldn't you be learning project management stuff right now?
Post a Comment