background

Friday, April 28, 2006

Customer Service?

Here's what I've noticed lately... I am more surprised when I receive good service than I am when I receive bad service. Twice today I received good service and both times I walked out of the office in a bewildered, what-just-happened kind of daze. It's sad that I expect to be ignored my first few moments in an office and then get an, "I can't do that, what you're asking is impossible or it's not my job." attitude. I didn't have to beg or anything, it couldn't last all day though.

Sammy's friend is going to spend the night Saturday, I'm a little afraid. I'll report back Monday on how it went. We're going to go see Curious George this weekend so that should kill a couple hours.

Yagopuchae and I are progressing on the wedding and honeymoon. I got my passport pictures today for the Visa application. I'm going to make him promise he'll still marry me before I show them to him.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

Speaking of good service....I dumped a glass of ice water on a lady at work today. HAHA What a jackass! You should come to my restaurant.

yagopuchae said...

I promised but I was crossing my fingers behind my back.