background

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Changes

Yagopuchae is getting a new job, sounds a lot better than what he's doing now. The big bonus (in my opinion) is he won't be working for Arty. And hopefully, I'll be starting my new job soon. The one were I get to watch Oprah every day. The announcement should come next Wednesday. I'm warning you now, it's probably going to be a daily mention here on the ol' blog and if you call me... I'm bound to bring it up. I'm a total girl like that. If it's on my mind, I'm yapping about it.

Sam's sleepover went a lot better than I expected. They were good but they managed to bicker about everything, gives me a new appreciation for my mom and sister. Two kids are harder than one. I've heard that after three it's all the same.

I've got a four star event tomorrow and life should be SOOO much better after that's over.

I want to get out of here. Just take a couple weeks off and chill with the family but it'll have to wait...

6 comments:

Waldo said...

I wasn't asking for input!

abbyabitha said...

I havent been on your blog for a while, but after reading a few of your blogs I sora got the feeling you were pregnant and then I srolledc through and couldnt find an anouncement so I just thought I 'd ask if you were! So there it is!

Mickity said...

AH HAHAHAHA heeheee abbyabitha is very funny

Waldo said...

No, not pregnant. We may start trying soon, dunno. Hope things are going well with Aidan.

abbyabitha said...

Haha! I ma very funny! Aiden is good, he is a rotten brat!

stuckinmd said...

i can't find your number anywhere and i want to speak to you so....call me or send an e-mail, please!!!!!!! oh, last week I O.D.
on jelly beans and got a hot flash, like you would not believe,
I had never had one before. It turns out it was from all the sugar. Perhaps your night sweats were from a food reaction.