Sam spent Saturday night at a friend's house so Yagopuchae and I had 24 hrs alone together. Unheard of. We went to the fest but got there too late and couldn't get in the tent. We had busted out butts walking to the train station in the rain and then searching for our tent at the fairgrounds. I was mad (and soggy). We got some food with a couple beers and I realized I was happier sitting and relaxing with him than I would have been crammed in to a huge drunken tent PACKED full of people. It really turned out better.
I'm losing motivation by the day, it's not good. I know the board results will be out in a couple weeks and I find myself not caring about tasks.
Sam starting calling Yagopuchae "dad." It's cute and gives me a warm little feeling inside. Like I finally did something right...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's just about as sickeningly cute as my secret crushes :-)
Post a Comment