Here's an excerpt from a conversation this morning:
"Whoa, Sam look at all those cool motorcycles!" (me)
"Wow. They look cool. (pause) Someday I want to work for them." (Sam)
"What would you do if you worked for them?"
"You know, go with them to motorcycle class..."
"Oh yeah, I bet that'd be fun."
Here's another from Sunday:
"You didn't even notice the thing I did for you in your bathroom." (Yagopuchae)
"Yeah, right." Eye roll. (me)
"No, really."
"What'd you do?"
"I used milk to shine the leaves on the plant in your bathroom."
???? "What are you talking about? You did what with what?"
"Really, go check out how shiny they are!"
I have to give him credit, I don't know if I've ever seen plant leaves that shiny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss Sam - tell him Hi for me. And tell yago to stop wasting food :-)
You haven't seen shiny leaves in your house before because it's difficult to shine brown and dying.
I'd give up my job to drive motorcycles to school. Good thinking, Schmitty.
Post a Comment