background

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lots to do...

It's Thursday and I have tons to do. Yagopuchae will be here tomorrow night so I'd like to fold the laundry that's been sitting in the corner before he sees I still haven't done it. I should shave my legs before tomorrow night too. I have to get orders done for people coming to support the departure ceremony, update the weekly calendar, get my official passport (sounds like they want to send me tdy), get a letter from Leonberg stating I'm allowed to live in Germany... the list goes on. As you can see, I'm working on all this like a firecracker (you know, on blogger).

This morning I did manage to start a load of laundry, make Sam scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast, and pack our lunches. If nothing else I feel like a good mom this morning.

2 comments:

yagopuchae said...

You are making me sound like some kind of a neat freak who cares whether laundry is put up, or whether there are still christmas decorations in a person's room in April. What gives, I'm an easy going guy...but please shave.

Waldo said...

I'm going to have to look up "easy going" in your dictionary, I'm pretty sure mine has a different definition.