background

Monday, April 10, 2006

Susie Chapstick, or not

My lips are chapped. I mean CHAPPED. I'm not sure how it happened since I'm never too far from a tube of Chapstick. I have the peeling, annoying, bloody, stinging chapped lips. Very annoying.

There are about a thousand (maybe only 10) other things I'd rather be doing right now. Going to the legal office, housing office, cleaning up my apartment, doing laundry and putting my spring bedding on, running, grocery shopping, eating lunch with Sam, shopping for Sam's Easter present, planning a nice meal, shopping downtown... Any of those things and not in that order.

My board starts today and is scheduled to run for 3 wks. Hopefully everything goes as I have it planned and I'll be out of here soon. Maybe I'll miss working, maybe not.

1 comment:

yagopuchae said...

when they invent machine-washable chapstick I'm sure you'll have plenty on hand.